The Marymount Library catalog also enables you to manage your library account. What can you do with your library account?:
To log into your library account, click here and then click on the "Sign In" link in the upper right hand corner of the page. Alternatively, you can find the link to log in from almost any page in the library catalog.
To set up your account for the first time click on either of the sign in links above and follow these steps:
1. Select Set/reset password:
2. Enter your “User Name” which is your 6 digit Marymount ID number, preceded by three zeroes. (e.g. 000123456)
3. You will then receive an email notice to your Marymount email account. Follow the link in the email. If you don't see the email in your inbox, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
4. Type in your user name and enter a new password.
5. Click Here or go to http://marymountcalifornia.on.worldcat.org/discovery and click on Sign In next to the Library Links menu in the TOP RIGHT Corner of the page.
That is it! You have now created your profile in the new system!
To View your Library record click on "your name" next to the "Library Links" button, and in the drop down menu select "My Account," which will then display your Library record: