Click here ---> MCU Online Library Catalog to begin searching for print books. Find 1 print books relating to your research topic here. Select the book carefully. The book should relate to your research question and reflect your Statement of Scope.
1. Select 1 print book from the results list
- Save an image of the catalog record for that book and include it with your assignment.
- Find the book on the MCU library shelves (using the call number), then copy the front and back cover (including the call number sticker which is usually located on the spine of the book) and include it with your assignment (view example).
- Use the "Snipping Tool" or "Screenshot Tool" on your computer to document the records mentioned in the above two bullet points.
2. Create a citation for the print book you selected and use this simplified format:
Author's last name, Author's first name. (Year Published). Title of book. City, State: Publisher.
3. Write a 75-100 word annotation for the print book
- The annotation should summarize the main themes of the book, identify information you found interesting or unique, and include a short reflection on how you found the source helpful to learning about and understanding your topic.
Here is an example of a print book annotated bibliography entry (view example).
4. Use the "Snipping Tool" or "Screenshot Tool" on your computer to capture a record of the following:
- Copy of the front and back cover of the physical book (view example).