Guidelines for Formatting Your Paper for This Assignment
- Double-space the text of your paper, and use a legible font (e.g. Times New Roman). The font size should be 12 pt.
- Set the margins of your document to 1 inch on all sides.
- Create a header (use your last name) that numbers all pages consecutively in the upper right-hand corner, one-half inch from the top and flush with the right margin (e.g. Rodriguez 1).
- In the upper left-hand corner of the first page, list your full name, your instructor's name, the course, and the date. Again, be sure to use double-spaced text.
- Use the "Sample Student Assignment" found in the "Sample Assignment & Downloadable Assignment Word Document" tab found on the left side of your screen. Use the Downloadable Assignment Word Document to get you started.