Click on the ProQuest Research Library hyperlink below, you will be taken to the ProQuest Research Library homepage where you will see a search engine. Enter a key word or phrase related to your topic to begin searching for articles. Select 1 article on your topic from this database. The article should be from a Scholarly Journal, Magazine, or Newspaper.
1. Read the article you select.
2. Create a citation for your 2nd article. Use this simplified format:
- Author's last name, Author's first name. Name of article. Name of source, year of publication.
3. Write a 75-100 word annotation for each selection
- Each annotation should summarize the main themes of the article, identify information you found interesting or unique, and include a short reflection on how you found the source helpful.
Here is another example of an annotated bibliography article entry (view example).
4. Use the "Snipping Tool" or "Screenshot Tool" on your computer to capture a record of the following:
- Article #2: record copy of first page from ProQuest Research Library (view example).