Accessing eBooks requires your network log-in information. Please contact Costas Constantinou at email@example.com to obtain your log-in credentials.
Need Help? Ask a Librarian
Welcome! As an MCU student in the Marymount online MBA program in partnership with UNICAF, the Library is available to help with most of your research needs. This guide provides a brief overview of the online resources and services we offer.
The guide will help you:
- Use the Library Catalog to find e-books, articles, and videos
- Search within specific e-Resources to find articles
- Find millions of articles from electronic journals, newspapers, and magazines
- Borrow articles from other libraries through Inter Library Loan (ILL)
- Find further research assistance remotely
Use the Table of Contents to your left to learn more.
Cite Your Sources - the Purdue OWL
For more information about citations in both MLA or APA please see: